Established in 1995, Bridan Corporation (DBA Bath Fitter) is an independently owned and operated franchise within the Bath Fitter organization. Our franchise controls the entire state of Rhode Island and portions of southeastern Massachusetts. Our family owned company offers unique bathroom remodel solutions in a friendly and timely manner. Since its inception, Bridan Corporation has successfully completed thousands of residential and commercial installations. Our highly trained staff, quality products and attention to detail have resulted in continued growth and success.
Bath Fitter of Rhode Island is seeking installers with carpentry experience and basic plumbing knowledge. Our trained installers are responsible for the start to finish remodel of our customer's bathrooms. We work almost exclusively on the wet space (tub/shower area), no flooring, or painting. We pride ourselves on the quality that we deliver to customers and expect everyone who is part of our team to provide the same level of professionalism and workmanship. As an Installer at Bath Fitter, you’ll have the satisfaction of a finished product typically in just one day, the stability of year-round work, and the security of a reputable, rapidly growing company. We hope that you become part of the BATH Fitter family too!’
What we offer:
- Ongoing Support - office and team support
- Company Van & gas card -
- Insurance -
- Competitive Pay - $50k-100k/year.
What we expect:
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality Workmanship – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Professionalism – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
What we require:
- Carpentry and/or trim carpentry and renovation experience preferred.
- Ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level and combination square.
- Ability to use power tools (jigsaw, drill etc.)
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferable
- Great Customer Service
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record